Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine Door Decor


Do you remember this post? Here is my take on this cute wreath from Blue Cricket Design blog.
I started with a frame that I found a thrift store and painted it this pale pink. I found some foam hearts covered with glitter and the craft store and some fun ribbon. I don't think it turned out as cute as the one on Blue Cricket, but I am happy with how it turned out... I might play around with the ribbon some more when I have time. I just used what I could find around the house. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Becca @ Blue Cricket Design said...

This is too cute! I am in love with seeing everyone's Door Frames! Great job!

Heidi said...

ooh, that is CUTE! I love the pink frame!

Princess Academy said...

ooo la la Love it!

Jamielouwho said...

How simple and precious! Who needs a wreath!?? lol Now I have to make one! :)

Belinda Madsen said...

I have to do it too, now. I've been thinking about it for a while! Thanks, Emily!

The Faveros said...

I love this idea!! Thanks for the comment - this is totally cute :)