Sunday, January 3, 2010

Valentine's Already?

As soon as Christmas is over I start to think about Valentine's Day. I love the Red, Pink and Glitter. I invited my Mom and sister over to teach them how to make these fun little dolls. Don' you think they turned out cute?
This one is my Mom's... I think she is really sweet!

This one is my sister, Trishas... look at those cute braids.


Here is mine... she is a little bit on the glamorous side, totally decked out in glitter and feathers.
Enjoy. I think some of these will be making an appearance in my Etsy shop in the upcoming weeks.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Princess Academy said...

oh this is so divalicious!