Thursday, January 28, 2010

White Chocolate Cinnamon Valentine Popcorn


I didn't really use a recipe, but I probably used about 6-8 cups of air popped popcorn. (you can always use microwave though).I melted 4 cubes of white chocolate and added 1/8tsp. of Cinnamon Oil. Then I mixed it well to coat the popped popcorn. Next I added some sprinkles. Aren't they so cute? Pour coated popcorn onto a foil lined cookie sheet for easy clean up.

I then melted some more white chocolate and colored it pink with some food coloring and drizzled it over the popcorn.
Let the popcorn set up and when the chocolate is dry break up the pieces and enjoy! YUM!
Photobucket

3 comments:

L@Craftaholics Anonymous said...

Emily,
That popcorn looks DIVINE!! Thanks for joining my spur of the moment Valentine Party!
best wishes,
Linda

Mommy Shar said...

It was very tasty and cute! I can't decide if i like the cinnimon or peppermint better. I see you had the better chocolate this time. Don't you think it was less waxy then the stuff i brought over.

Jamielouwho said...

Definitely going to have to make this! That looks so stinkin yummy!