Sunday, January 10, 2010

a whole lot of LOVE

I will be adding this little Valentine Girl to my Etsy shop sometime this week.
She comes all decked out in red and sparkles with a cute little purse. Check out my shop if you are interested!

This "Be Mine" banner will also be making an appearance sometime this week in my Etsy shop as well. It is made with red flannel and is stuffed with batting and has a little sparkle added with some rhinestones and sequins. I love how this turned out, which makes the fact that it took me 4 hours to make it somewhat ok. ;)


It would be cute to hang it anywhere, but I thought it looked cute hanging on my daughters bed next to the pretty aqua color. What do you think?




My sister signed me up and paid for a cake decorating class at a local craft store. Isn't that so nice? I have always wanted to take a class, but never have gotten around to it. She wants me to have plenty of practice making cakes as she wants me to make her Wedding Cake... no pressure, right? ha! I am enjoying the class a lot and here is my first cake... not too terrible.
Anyway, that is all for now. Check out my Etsy shop this week for some fun new items that I will be listing!



3 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

Not terrible? Seriously that is adorable especially for your first cake. What I wanted to tell you is that I would LOVE to learn some cake decorating skills since it would combine my love of creating and baking into one. I however am worried that it is nearly impossible to do with one hand. What are your thoughts? Perhaps you could share some of what you learned with me one day and see if I can catch on at all before I sign up for a class. PS. your banner and little red lady are ADORABLE!!

Princess Academy said...

you are simply amazing --everything you touch turns to gold

Jamielouwho said...

I love it! It looks very similar to my first cake that I made taking the Wilton class, but yours looks much better than mine did! I never did go on to class 2, it's just so much work. Maybe I'll do it...someday.