Monday, February 22, 2010

Share some love...

I know there are a few of you out there reading my blog, some have left comments, some of you I know and don't leave comments and others that are just lurking... hey I do that too! :) I am interested in knowing more about you and where you are from and what you like! Do you have a blog too? Leave me a comment and tell me more about what/if anything at all from my blog has inspired you. Maybe there are some projects that I have posted that you have questions about. Ask and I would be happy to share. Maybe you have questions about me? I would love to share and make some new friends here in "blog land". ha ha.
Can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Before I wrap up this post I just wanted to share another paper cut picture that I am working on of a little Birthday girl. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I found your blog last month and I really liked all the cute Valentine projects you posted. I look forward to seeing what else you create in 2010!

Jocelyn and Nate said...

ohhhhh! I love it! That would be perfect for Ava's birthday! Too bad I still can't think of where we should do the birthday girls party :(

Kim said...

I followed your link from a link party I think-I have tripled my blog roll since the first of January :)

I love seeing the crafties that are do-able!! tfs!

Mommy Shar said...

Well... I'm your adorable neighbor, friend, former co-worker, VT partner, craft buddy and am obsessed with your talent. You continue to amaze me with all of your skills. Can't wait to craft.... next week perhaps, can you fit me into your busy schedule? p.s. no I don't have a craft blog because if i did it would be empty =)

Kim said...

HI! I found your blog on Somewhat Simple when I was looking for St. Patrick's day ideas. I love yours! I am hoping that I can find some burlap at my Hobby Lobby too. Thank you for sharing all of your darling ideas!