Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Anthropologie Love


I just love this knob. I would love to change out the knobs on one of my dressers with these.
Oh and who wouldn't love a cookie jar like this?
I adore this wall paper and would love to put it in our powder bathroom.
This apron is so much fun. Just makes me smile looking at it.
Don't even get me started on these darling robots... they have several different ones. If you get a minute you should head on over to Anthropologie and check out all of their new stuff.

1 comment:

Laura Stringham said...

ok, so i saw some wallpaper from grahambrown that totally reminded me of the anthro wallpaper.

http://www.grahambrown.com/us/product/50-036/Adore/10?show=

it's not AS cute, but it's pretty cute and somewhat affordable to people who live in real life.