Wednesday, March 3, 2010

St. Patrick's Treasure Sacks

This sack was so easy and cheap. I just folded a piece of burlap in half and zig-zag stitched down the sides. I then cut out a clover shape out of a slightly different shade of burlap and glued it on with fabric glue. Fill the bag with chocolate gold coins and other little treasures and tie it up with a cute ribbon.
I actually think I will let my girls go on a St. Patrick's Day treasure hunt and they can collect all of their findings in these fun little sacks.

4 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

Totally cute, I think you should let me help you make some mini ones for our VT girls, I love all your cute crafting ideas. You are so uber talented. P.S. hey at least I can speak right lol

Kim said...

super cute!!! tfs

Becky said...

I love these!

Charlet said...

super cute!