Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Tea Party

My Aunt celebrated her 60th birthday last weekend and my cousins put together this more than adorable Alice in Wonderland themed tea party Birthday celebration. It was so much fun. The food was delicious and everything was so cute and colorful. I decorated my gift sack to match the theme of the party and made it into the Cheshire Cat. ha.
Everything had tags on them that said "eat me" and "drink me".

At everyone's seat there was a saucer and a mismatched tea cup.


Colorful paper lanterns made the atmosphere really fun.



Oh look, I spotted the white rabbit.

It truly was a wonderland!





3 comments:

Sarah and Ty said...

too cute!

Jessica said...

I was strolling around in blog land when I found your page. This is all so creative and wonderful. Such great ideas!

Megan said...

Em, I love this. You've thought of everything. The "Eat Me" picks are so clever. Thanks for sharing the happy pics!