Monday, April 12, 2010

Button, Button, Cute as a Button Baby Shower

My friend is having a baby girl and even though it is her second baby, I think every baby should be celebrated so I planned a fun "button" themed shower for her.
I had a delightful time making and hanging banners and decorations all over the house.

I made mini cupcakes with fondant buttons in each one.




It was a fabulous party and we had fun chatting and seeing ALL the darling gifts for her sweet little one. Congrats Sharie, can't wait to meet that little girl and thanks to everyone who came and helped with food.




2 comments:

Brit said...

Cute :) You have such fun ideas!

Mommy Shar said...

Man what a lucky girl she is to have a friend like you. Looks like you pulled off the perfect shower... adorable, good food, company and gifts. She is spoiled rotten, so happy that she is me. Love ya!!