Thursday, May 6, 2010

just a little birthday something


My friend celebrated her birthday recently and I made a party hat, card, sugar cookies and a cake plate for her.


I attempted to bake her a cake to put on top of this cake plate. I was using my awesome "Cake Mix Doctor" recipe book and I was so excited that it was going to turn out and be so yummy until I realized that I accidentally used a brownie mix instead of a cake mix. ugh. It was a big ol' mess and ended up going with sugar cookies in the end.





2 comments:

The Call's said...

SO cute! What an awesome friend you are!

Mommy Shar said...

What a lucky friend you must have. Although her hospital stay was for a good reason it wasn't exactly the way anyone would picture spending their 30th b-day. Thanks so much for coming to the rescue with dinner and all these fun goodies. You sure know how to spoil your friends and I am so lucky to be one of them. Thanks again! p.s. I am craving some of those adorable strawberry sugar cookies about now. They were tasty!!