Thursday, August 19, 2010

doing a little stamping





My oldest daughter is back in school and life has settled back into more of a routine and I have found more time to craft again! I love this time of year. It's the time when Summer starts to wind down and I start thinking of cooler weather, Autumn leaves and Halloween. I know you might think it is a little early to even mention Halloween, but in the crafting world I think you always have to start a little early for every holiday, right?
I had fun playing with these cute stamps from My Cute Stamps. If you have never seen this line of stamps, I suggest you head on over to their website and check it out!
Now, I know my posts have been very sparse lately, but I have a feeling that will soon change as I have a few projects in the works. Crafting is in the air!!!

No comments: