Monday, November 15, 2010

Advent Calendar

I made this muffin tin advent calendar with my friend about 2 years ago and sadly I didn't pack it up well enough when we moved because it was torn up and ruined. I was sad that I didn't get to use it last Christmas and didn't want to go another year without one so I decided to redo it.
I love how it turned out so much... a thousand times better in my opinion! Here's the new one:


I will be filling each one with some small candies and a paper that has an activity on it... make cookies, read a Christmas story, decorate the tree...

I am pretty sure my girls are going to be so excited to have this back again! Enjoy!



3 comments:

Becky said...

Are you selling these? If so I want one! I wanted one wanted one when you made yours last time :)

Sarah said...

Ditto to Becky. I'd love to just BUY one.

Good Living On Less said...

I love you advent calendar. I did a post and included yours as a sample with a link back to your page.