Monday, January 31, 2011

Little Notes of Love

This is a fun frame with little notes attached to glittery hearts to let someone know how much you love them!

I got the frame at a local thrift store and painted it to look white washed.
I cut out hearts from glittery paper with pinking shearts, attached a little message banner to the heart. I punched a hole in the top of the heart and used an eyelet. I attached these little love note hearts to the frame by threading them onto wire and stringing them across the frame.


Some of the messages include: "my true love", "i love your smile", "happy to be in love", "you make me laugh", "you mean the world to me".



Just a little something to display in my home to let my husband and kids know how much I love and adore them! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Belinda Madsen said...

Love this! You come up with the funnest ideas!

The Call's said...

I want this at my house! So cute!

ificould said...

What a cute idea - I'm gonna have to make this!!
Missy
ificould-ificould.blogspot.com

Its A Blog Party said...

Would love for you to join us at the Hugs and Kisses Valentine's Party!
http://itsablogparty.com/

Sarah said...

Love it!! I've been looking for a valentine decoration with no such luck but I'm making this!! Thx for posting.

Maggie said...

oh this is so adorable.
thank you so much for participating in the linking party :)
Maggie

http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/02/fun-ideas-for-valentine-day-2011be.html